Saturday, January 3, 2009

I have a blog!

I wasn't sure I really wanted a blog, or if I did, how to go about getting one. But after more hours than I want to admit, I have a blog!
It's deceptively warm here in the mid west this morning. It's supposed to turn cold and snow as the afternoon progresses. I used to think I really disliked the holidays, but I've changed my mind. I just hate winter. I'm going to relocate to somewhere warm, preferably with a beach. I just need to work out the logistics. In the meantime, I'll just snuggle up with some hot chocolate with lots of marshmallows and read my vampire book.
Can't think of anything monumental to add. Wish me luck.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck! And I will gladly come back to share a beer with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We just watched the weather report. Is it bad if the high temps for the next 5 days are all composed of only one number each? Yipe! What the heck was I thinking?

    ReplyDelete